View Profile AttackingHobo

34 Movie Reviews

me to

my birthday bitch finally 18 only 3 fucking more years till i reach the magical age

That was amazing.

I really like the style and the way it flows with the music.

You my kind sir, are god of humor.

I could not stop laughing when he was interacting with the hobos.

Thank you for making my day. :D

11 Game Reviews

This game was really simple, and not a music game

It is also late for the contest.

The graphics were not good.
The sound was reppettitive.
The controls were odd, and annoying to go from mouse to keyboard.

Overall it was not well made game.

MercuryLime responds:

It was before midnight in my time zone. I sent an email to Armor Games explaining the situation, so it's up to them.

As for mouse and keyboard.. you have two hands.

Most original rock out game I've played

The statement above is what I would have said if by chance I did not own Elite Beat Agents for Nintendo DS.

Graphics: They are actually pretty good, just to much story for a music game(Notice I did not say Rock-Out game)

Style: Pretty much completely stolen from Elite Beat Agents.

Sound: The music was comprised of mellow acoustic guitar, not something that makes me want to "Rock Out"

Violence: The stolen type of game play did not last me past the second song, but what from I have seen this game is completely devoid of any violence.

Interactivity: It was interactive, but It was not original so that score was knocked down a bit.

Humor: The only thing funny about this game is watching someone sit through the entire introduction.

Overall: The stolen style, bad music choice, and overall mellow game for the rock out contest leaves me with no choice other than to give this game the low ranking of a 3. I am sorry. This game might have garnished with a higher score from me if it had not been submitted to the rock out contest.

If you really think my review was not fair, by all means vote it down, but after carefully reading my review, you think that it merits no down-vote, please rate accordingly.

Do I have to be mentally challenged to lose?

This is an insult to humanity and my intelligence. How this game is getting over a 3.6 currently is beyond me.

Am I correct in saying that this game was made for a person who's only limb is a single arm, and they have no digits on that arm?

The graphics are simple, way too simple, and there is very little animation.

The Style was as bad as the graphics, there was none

The sound was not original, as it is supposed to be for the contest, and there was only one song, a song that is impossible to rock out to, and is over 200 years old. The overly loud cannons also got annoying

In a game involving cannon fire, there was a surprising lack of violence. I was expecting to at least have something explode in a shower of blood organs, and/or fire.

In a game, the amount of interactivity shown here was dismal at best. Only one button to press.

Humor, it was funny during the time I pressed play and saw the first note get hit, I was disappointed after he did not die.

Overall this game was a horrendous experience, and I would not wish anyone to play this game, even my most hated enemies.

1 Audio Review

That was good!

Love your movies and your music!

Lasers